What are Nail Appliqué's?
A nail applique is made from the highest quality materials and manufactured in the U.S. It is designed to be placed onto the finger nail or toe nail. It is easily removed and will last from 7-10 days.
What is the difference between French and Full Cover?
They are exactly the same base products, however French has been pre-designed for application to the tip or free edge to create a French-Tip style look, that is used in conjunction with an acrylic or gel overlay. The full coverage appliqué can be used with a top coat for added brilliance. Both products can be customized to suit your method of application.
1. Clean all dirt, oil and debris off nail bed
2. Measure the width of the nail bed by placing appliqué sheet next to or over the nail-visually select the correct size
3. Peel the appliqué off the sheet making sure not to get any dirt or oils on the underside of the appliqué
4. Place the appliqué as close to the cuticle as possible
5. Use your thumbs to gently smooth the appliqué starting from the cuticle moving toward the free edge
6. Use the rubber tip of the cuticle pusher to smooth the edges and eliminate any wrinkles
7. Gently stretch the material over the free edge of the nail and then downward to seal the end of each nail
8. Take a small pair of scissors, cut off the excess appliqué and place it back on the liner sheet for further use. This will allow you to get a minimum of two sets of nails from one sheet.
9. Use any type of nail file– in a downward motion only. Do not go up and down, it will create fraying of the appliqué.
10. Continue to file the free edge in order to get a nice clean edge
11. Take the rest of your sheet and place it back in the re-usable envelope to ensure the remainder of your product will be protected
Note: Mystique Nail Appliqué’s can be finished with a gel topcoat as well as nail bling accents if desired.
Do I need Training?
While training is not required as the installation technique is a simple press and smooth application, there are resources available online to help you acquire the skills to create that professional look.
Do I need to apply top coat to seal my design?
While a top coat is not required, and it will not extend the wear of your nail wrap, a professional application of finishing and sealing the free edge with a glass file or buffer is the best way to get the most out of your wrap.
How long will wraps last?
On fingers as a natural nail appliqué, you can expect 7 to 10 days of wear. On toe nails this can be considerably longer based on conditions.